Monday, August 28, 2017

Under Constuction

Hello! Yes, I am still around. My crew is continuing to grow -- in size at the very least.  Life has been busy (and really whose isn't?) and crazy, and interesting, and fun, and difficult, and continually full of changes. I really really want to get back to blogging, but I do believe it is time for some changes on this old blog before I get back into the blogging. A new look, some new options, and perhaps even a new name.

The next week and a bit I will be in the depths of unpacking and packing up university students and getting the younger girls ready for school, but I will try to make a post or two. I cannot promise though. It is amazing how quickly my carefully laid plans get changed on me -- sometimes more than once.

In the meantime, here is a photo of our kitchen and dining room. Nathanael moved back home Saturday night after his summer internship and two straight through years of school and work. He's only been home for short periods since he started his second year of university. Even now, he has only moved home because the apartment he leased was sold to a new owner and he is off to England for three months.


I did say life here was far from dull didn't I? 😊





3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again...
    I just sent my baby off to college and I have to say I am missing her tremendously....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying hard to keep my jaw closed in thinking about the great changes in your life, yet, that is what life promises. Your children are so grown! Please, dear Deborah, keep me on your list to know where you will blog in the future. I do think of you. And very much like you ,blogging is not center front in my life at the present. But I did love those beginning days of blogging and the friends I met through posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...