Wednesday, May 4, 2016

It's A Fine Life

I'm sure you've heard the saying, "little kids, little problems. Big kids, big problems." I can not attest to the problem part. So far we have had good kids. In this home, it's "little kids, a little busy. Big kids, a lot busy!" Maybe that's why we haven't had many problems. They don't have time to get into trouble!

March came and went in a blur and quickly on its heels was April! All I remember about the end of April is the inside of my car! ;o) Rehearsals, lessons, Festival (Beans and Squirt both had voice solos), get-togethers, meetings, and an appointment or two too. Good thing I don't mind driving!

Follows are just a few quick pics:

 We FINALLY had some snow. The three youngest girls and I took advantage of a Friday afternoon to build a snow family. They lasted less than two days. :o(

 Coffeehouse at the high school. These two performed their first duet. It was amazing!! Shhh! Don't say I said it, but they were the first act and boy were they a tough act to follow!!

 The sisters singing a duet.

Rehearsals began in January for two one act plays. "Sorry, Wrong Number", and "Thirteen Ways to Screw up Your College Interview." They were both excellent! What a talented group!!

All this running around and enjoying the gifts of my children leaves little time for baking, cooking, or cleaning, but I remind myself. It's only for a season. It's a fine life nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...