Thursday, November 20, 2014

Snow!

Okay, so it's nothing like Buffalo, New York got, but my kids were thrilled. I think it looks quite pretty. Yesterday, I didn't appreciate it overly much because I had to drive in it -- and now I get to drive the twelve passenger regularly, which has rear wheel drive. Talk about slip sliding away if you're not careful!

When we got up we had a good amount already.

Leo's "buddy", Mr. Squirrel. Leo can't understand why Mr. Squirrel runs away whenever Leo goes outside to say hello. :o)

 Then it started to snow more.

 And heavier.

 And then like crazy!

 And then the sun came out! And then we cycled through it all again several times in one day.

 It didn't stop Leo from going out and asking to play ball though.

"Please come out and play!"

It's really early for us to have so much snow, but I'm sure it won't last. I know the farmers don't want it to last. They still need to get the corn off the fields!

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm no good at driving in it, but SO BEAUTIFUL :D The boys are all hoping for snow - it was forecast for last night - but nothing so far.

    And I'm with you about the lists - I was just making one for today. Christmas decorating !!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first big snow is always so much fun!!! pretty pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...