Thursday, March 13, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

There seems to be a bit of a new(er) (I'm always behind the times) phenomenon going around on Faceb**k called Throw Back Thursday. I do believe it originated in blogdomville, but I could be wrong. However, it's quite fun, so today I posted a pic and thought, I should do it on the blog too. Perhaps make it a new feature for awhile on my blog. So here is my first TBT ever. I did it based on the date (the earliest digital photos we have) -- not cutest kid or anything like that. :o)

Beans age 7 showing off her new teeth (sort of).

3 comments:

  1. She's the cutest little bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! seriously cute. I like the new TBT trend :) It's fun to re-live old pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...