Friday, June 13, 2008

It's a Party

Tonight the Engineer and I are off to a party for friends of ours. Actually it is a party for him. We are celebrating his fortieth as well as his graduation with honours. He has worked hard to get where he is today. His wife is very proud of him and wanted to do something special for him, so she planned a big party. We even get to dress up! I am so excited, because I love dressing up!! I've been planning what to wear for days. I think I'm going with the "little black dress" look. Now I just have to figure out what to do with my hair. Hmmm...that could take some serious work! I'm hoping to remember the camera and will post pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, have fun! It's so nice to be able to dress up and party with adults.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...