Thursday, January 31, 2013

White

I decided to join my friend Dianne at Bunny Trails on a photo op. Each month we have a colour for our theme. This month is white. The funny thing is when I decided to join in, all the snow had melted. Thankfully, it has snowed again since because what else would one want to do for white in January :o)? She is posting something in that particular colour theme every day at 365 in Color. (Go have a peek! I'm impressed that she can get a photo of something white {and they're not all snow!} for 31 days! She's one highly creative lady!) I'm not that on top of things and am happy to be posting a few times a week these days, so for this month anyways, you get ONE photo.


The view in our backyard is breathtaking when it snows!

February is pink (appropriately). Maybe I'll have more than one pink photo for you at the end of the month. No promises though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...