Friday, March 19, 2010

ICAB Approval

I was just getting ready to head out the door with Peach this morning when the phone rang. We were off to the dentist to get her braces tightened, but when I saw the number on the phone, I knew I had to pick it up. It was our agency. Our practitioner was excited to give us the awesome news of our ICAB (Inter Country Adoption Board) approval as of February 27, 2010! That means all we're waiting for now is a match. This could be a long haul yet though, as most matches don't come until around the eighteen month to two year mark. We're giddy with excitement, but at the same time, we're going to need a good chunk of that time to get our house ready for the new Little One(s). Oh yes, let me clarify. We've been approved, for not one, but two Little Ones age six years old or less. Are we excited?? Most definitely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...