Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kittens on the Farm

We arrived home to the farm on Tuesday night. After a little bit of catch up time with Gramma and Grampa, the kids were wisked off to bed. Gramma then let me in on a little secret. Their ugly, but sweet cat (I'vw mentioned her before) had a pair of kittens. Gramma had them hidden in the back kitchen and would surprise the kids with them the next day.

This sweet little pair had lots of lovin' for the next four days. Especially on Friday when the three other cousins joined in. I should have downloaded the kids photos. These little guys had toy dump truck rides, basket rides, and lots of time being carried around. All the children were enthralled with them.
Mama kitty is very patient and does not lash out at any of the kids for constantly handling her babies. I think there going to be some very loving, very tame cats some day.

2 comments:

  1. Those kittens are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, these guys are just too cute! It looks as though they had a ton of love and attention. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...