Friday, April 3, 2009

ABSee Meme

I am on the letter I with the ABSee Meme from the Homeschool Post. They haven't been doing the Meme lately. I'm not sure why, but regardless, I've been finding it fun to see what I can come up with for each week's new self-imposed letter.

The letter I was a difficult one. I thought of ice cream, but we rarely have that in the house. Come to think of it,I don't think we have too many pictures of anyone eating it either -- at least I didn't find any while going through my archives.

I do however, have a photo of some ice sculptures. This is still from when we went to Snowfest in January.

Peach's stance looks an awful lot like the penguin's doesn't it :0)?

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...