Saturday, September 13, 2008

Eight Random Things About Me

I've been tagged by Linda at Remote Treechanger . I'm not sure if these are supposed to be little know facts/habits about me, or not, but I'll see if I can come up with eight.

Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of the blog you need to tag eight people and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here goes!

1. I tree planted for two years while in university. It was dirty, difficult, and exhausting, but I truly loved the challenge. Max trees planted in one day was 2500 (I think!!). It was in perfect planting conditions though.

2. I am a university drop out. In my second year, I became very disillusioned with the university I was in. To this day, I believe the blame is partly mine, but also the crummy advice of the guidance counselor there.

3. I like athletic/dance/music type movies. Eg. Stick It, Step Up, Drumline, Saving the Giants.

4. Last year I made it a goal to read one book a week. I actually surpased my goal with the last book finished on December 31st. It was God's Word.

5. I am a "Jane of all trades, but master of none." I can sew, cross stitch, knit, crochet, scrapbook, card make, bake, cook, photograph... I can't say that I really excel at any of them --
as in there is always room for improvement.

6. When fresh peaches are in season. I will eat them incessantly until the season is over. Usually about six weeks around here.

7. I have always wanted a real wood fireplace or wood stove in my home. *Sigh!* Perhaps someday...

8. Caffeine makes me extremely jittery -- especially if I have it before noon. Sometimes I have a cup in the morning because it sends me into hyper drive and I can get alot accomplished -- until the afternoon crash. Generally I stick to tea. Mmmm! I love a good Chai.

Wow! I did it! I hope those are random enough. Now to tag my eight people...

1. Tara at Faith Acre Farm
2. Susan at Domestic Diva
3. Florida Mom at The Narrow Path
4. Patricia at Little Cabin in the Woods
5. Tilly at Tilly's Tea
6. Sonja at One Step Away...
7. Britanny at BK
8. Randi at I Have to Say

Even if you choose not to do this little post, I hope you have fun reading about the random facts of others. Now, I'm off to eat a peach!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Peach, I bet you are a Jane and master of many things. ;) Planting 2500 trees in a day makes you a master tree planter!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't forgotten this - I've been overwhelmed with our telephone problem (which they say is fixed now but they created another problem in the process). I will get to this soon.

    I love peach cobbler, but can't stand to eat them except in some sort of dessert dish like that. I am not a fan of tea (hot or cold) either, but I did have a chai tea at a Mother's Day brunch one time that I enjoyed. I may have to search one out and give it a try again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...