Sunday, September 7, 2008

Crocheting

I was determined to learn to crochet this summer. I finally did it!! I brought two learn to crochet books with me on both our camping trips and stitched and ripped over and over until I began to grasp the concepts of the stitches. On the trip home yesterday, I began a pillow cover and made a flower. Neither are perfect, but I am finally able to figure it out. I forgot to mention... I am left handed which makes it a little more difficult for most people to teach me.

I still haven't mastered the granny square...

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors! You have far more patience than me. I would love to crochet (or at least I think I would LOL), but would never be able to sit down with books and teach myself. Bravo to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a leftover ball of wool from a sweater I made for Bub when he was a wee one. I was trying to master my knitting skills back then. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...