Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back to School Countdown

I had originally thought that we would start school on August 18 this year, but my plans have since been revised. We will start on the 23rd instead. We just get back from camping on the 15th and the kids have a swim meet yet that weekend and possibly even the week after. We will likely work on some school type things, but won't make it official until the following week.

The worst part about it is, I haven't even started planning out their schedules. This week I'm busy preparing to go away for a few days, so alas it will have to wait until our return -- unless I find some room to squeeze it in somewhere this week. *Sigh!* Why is it so much work to go on vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...