Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Homeschool Log

Now that we only have two "official" days left of school, I have decided that it is time I have a homeschool blog.

I jumped into the blogosphere this past April and I am loving it! Although I do mention homeschooling on my other blog, I generally don't go into any great detail as that was and still is not what I had in mind for that blog.

My goal is to make this blog my blog to post about homeschooling stuff -- the good, the bad, and yes, even the ugly. It will probably be quite dull at times as I will likely have lists, and complaints, and questions, but I am hoping I will also remember to post our triumphs, joys, and fun days as well.

I am looking forward to summer. Life will take on a different pace, but there will still be lots of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...