Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Lovely Spring Sunday

We have been having temperatures in the 20C's for a few days now and today was no exception. After a beautiful service done by the GEMS at church, we hurried home for a quick bite to eat and then off for a leisurely walk at one of our local Conservation Areas with Gramma, Grampa, Uncle R and cousins Bright and Giggle.

There were lots of Canada Geese on the ponds as well as some other waterfowl. Some tiny yellow flowers had made their appearance in the more forested areas and there was still lots of mud. The mud made it fun to maneuver the paths.

I have been battling with a nasty cold and allergies combined, which makes for headaches and exhaustion. I should know by now that I get it every year around this time. Perhaps next year I will remember to go the preventative route rather than end up feeling so miserable. Regardless, it was enjoyable walk. A lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...