Friday, November 14, 2008

Cardmaking

I went to a cardmaking class at our local library last night. It was great fun! I sat with two of our librarians and a retired school teacher, so we had lots to talk about regarding education etc. I am always surprised how supportive teachers in the public system are of familes who homeschool and this teacher was no exception.

We were given step by step instructions for the two cards we made. I especially like the mug one because it is such a cute and simple gift idea.

Sorry for the yucky colouring of this photo. I should have taken it during the day, but I forgot. One of these days, I will make myself a soft box, so I can avoid these kinds of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...