Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Saturday at the Farm


Even though I was developing a big time cold/infection, we headed north on Saturday to spend time on the farm with Grandma and Grandpa. It was actually a mild spring day and the children and I all spent part of it outside enjoying the horses that board there and trying to find the rest of the kitties.



Wouldn't you love to have natural hair colour like her!? :o)

 This mare is expecting a foal sometime in the summer I think, as she's not looking very round yet.




 The only kitty we found! I can't remember if this is Tom or Betsy. He/she was enjoying the sunshine pouring in the barn window.

Later he/she came outside to check out what we were doing. He/she had absolutely no plans on coming around for a pat though.

Upon heading home, we made one quick pit stop. You may recall that in our last geocaching adventure that we found a travel bug. We were able to drop it off in a cache mere minutes away from the farm.



Now we get to watch where it travels to next.

I trust you all had a good weekend celebrating that Christ has indeed RISEN!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great day! I always love looking at life through your lens :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...