Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Fallout From the ON Gov't

Now Ms. P at the ON Government  has an issue with the age difference between Squirt and Bella. Yes, they are only one year and ten days apart. Last time I checked, a woman can conceive and have a baby less than a year after the previous child. Would it really be so bad for Jillian and Bella? I think not!

To say that I am feeling a little ill about this whole thing is an understatement. This woman is not thinking about the girls anymore, but instead the power she has to make or break families. Grrr! I am so fed up with this! I just want to bring them home. All I can say is that I am thankful that at this point, the girls know nothing about us. We only know and think and dream about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...