Monday, July 26, 2010

One Month and a Medical Review

It's been one month already since we first learned that we would be the proud parents of three more daughters! The waiting to hear more was painful, but bearable.

Today we (already!!) received the review of the girls' medicals. Dr. J. says despite some rough spots with colds and such early on, our daughters are tiny, but healthy. She recommends feeding them well, as well as homeschooling them initially so that they can begin to catch up not only in language, but in social and physical development as well. Hmmm, homeschooling? How dare she ask me to homeschool ;o)! I pray that I can do this and do it well!

Now, it's time to wait for the official proposal from the ICAB in the PI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...