Friday, May 14, 2010

The Waiting Can be Hard

Our friends M and R got word of their match for a wee boy last week. He was born on February 16, 2010. They leave in two days to meet him and bring him home. They will be in South Africa for almost a month.  I am happy and excited for them, but just a little envious too. Our turn will come, but hearing of their approval and excitement makes our waiting seem that much longer. I think there will be a couple more families from our adoption group who will be going to get their Little Ones before we do. Once again I am reminded of how out of our control this is. It's in God's hands. He already has our Little One(s) chosen for us. We just need to pray for them and wait patiently. Ooooh, but that patient part is soooooo hard :o)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...