Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Under Review!!

We are one small step closer to our Ontario approval as our dossier is currently under review!!!

Our social worker emailed us at 1:15am this morning to let us know and to ask for a few revisions (once again!!) to our homestudy. She plans to have it revised and sent in before Christmas!! What a special Christmas gift for us! I flip between laughter and tears of joy! We truly didn't expect to hear anything until the end of January at the earliest, so this is a wonderful and blessed surprise!!

No wonder God has placed our Little One so strongly on my heart these days. I thought it was because I was reading another book on adoption, but God knew that we would be receiving exciting news very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...