Monday, May 25, 2009

Flying the Coop

The housefinch babies left the nest yesterday afternoon while we were gone to visit friends. I did get a photo of them yesterday morning (oh they were cute!!). I actually got one last photo of them mere hours before they flew the coop :0).

This is our final week of school. I can hardly believe it!! It was a good year in some ways, but I already know I will do some things very differently next year. Tonight I hope to get this posted and then do so marking. This week I must make some decisions regarding next year's curriculum. I do not want to be writing lesson plans the week before school starts up again.

**I think I need to calibrate my monitors. On the lap top, my photos always look blown out, but on our main computer, they are bright and crisp. I apologize if they always look a little on the overdone side. I guess it all depends on how your monitor is calibrated.

2 comments:

  1. We finished up last week and I have been getting so much done around the house! In between I'm lesson planning though for all the sujects I didn't purchase a curriculum for - history, geography, health, artist & composer studies, art. I have no clue what I'm doing for spelling. My eyes are already glazing over. LOL I think I am most stressed about trying to do 5th grade along with pre-K. I know ds2 will want to be a part of everything ds1 is doing so I'm trying to figure out how to do that. Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news all around!

    And your photos look fantastic.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...