Monday, December 1, 2014

Hockey Mom for a Weekend

I sort of got the feel of what it would be like to be a hockey mom this past weekend-- the fun part of it at least.

First I need to give a little history though. Beans's best boy moved away this summer. Two hours away!



Neither was too happy about this fact. However the bulk of his extended family lives around here, so we are still able to see them fairly often. (Squirt and his sister are best friends.) This weekend he had a tournament in a nearby town and Beans was determined we would see all of his games. So we watched five hockey games this weekend. I have to admit is was fun!


The best part? They won the tournament!




And I think we made a bonafide hockey lover out of someone. :o)


Bright Eyes was glued to the game the entire time! Next thing you know she'll be asking to play hockey!

4 comments:

  1. Cute. Love the picture of Beans and her best boy. I would love to go to a hockey game one of these days… have never been.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! The key to a fun hockey game is to know one of the players. It makes it so much more fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah, now that we are back in town, I have internet and can check your blog again. I'm having so much fun getting peeks into the life or your beautiful family :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...