Friday, January 6, 2012

The Joy Dare

Have you heard of Ann Voskamp's 1000 Gifts. Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are? It's a wonderful and poignant book full of encouragement, hope, and finding joy in the everyday life right where you are. It is possible to find joy in every single day.


I know I myself have had a very rough start to my January. I'm feeling much better again now, but at the same time, I know that January is a long and dark month that I just need to get through. Although I may feel good today, there's no saying that I won't be fighting horrible blues again come Monday. So the counting begins now!


We're six days into this month, and I'm late getting started, so I'm off to start my list!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to watch {and read} you acomplish this long list! You're amazing!

    Blessings,
    ~Michlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...