I was inspired my friend Emily at Incredible Family who was inspired by Made More Beautiful to do this post! It sounded like some good Sunday evening fun.
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. My friend Beth. Wow! I haven't seen her in years!
2. What has been your favorite age so far? 40. Really!
3. Where did you meet your husband? At church.
4. How many children do you have? 7
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? In choir form, but not a solo.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Eyes.
7. What really turns you off? Whiners.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Huh? Well, if I do get to go I have the pumpkin spice latte.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Hmmm, I'm not sure.
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? A veterinarian. I'm still pretty passionate about animals.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. You could not pay me to get a manicure or a pedicure!
12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Not so much anymore.
13. Did you have braces? Yes.
14. Favorite Social Network? Twitter.
15. What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you? :o). My hubby is a romantic.
16. When do you know when it’s love? You stick together through the good and the bad.
17. Do you speak any other languages? My French isn't too bad.
18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? No, and I'm not planning on it ever.
19. What magazines do you read? Popular Photography, The Banner
20. What is playing on your iPod right now? I don't have an iPod, but I am listening to Safri Duo on Grooveshark.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes.
23. Do you watch MTV? I've never watched MTV. I'm not even sure what it is?
24. What’s something that really annoys you? Snobishness.
25. Which television show were you sad to say goodbye to? Sorry, no answer here. I don't watch television.
26. Can you dance? No, but I would love to learn to ballroom dance.
27. What’s your favorite place in the world? Being with my family out in the sunshine hiking or enjoying the beach.
28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yes. I still remember it like it was yesterday.
29. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? Me Rah Koh She rocks my world!! I want to be just like her when I grow up :o)! (Never mind that I'm probably older than her). I'd also like to meet some more of my blogging friends. I've already had the privilege of meeting Annesta and Amy and it was most wonderful!
30. If you could change one thing in the world for your child, what would it be? World peace. (hahahaha). No, seriously. I would love to see none of my children ever get hurt by the cruelty of others. As parents we're trying to teach our children the greater meaning of gentleness.
Want to play :o)? Just copy and paste and change your answers to fit you!
Wishing you a relaxing Sunday evening!