Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Enjoying the Outdoors

The weather has been so beautiful these days, that the kids and I have been spending much of our afternoons outdoors. I am ever so slowly working my way up our perennial bed that runs almost the length of our lane. I was very lax this summer about dead heading and weeding so it really needs a lot of work. Right now I am mostly just cutting back the spent plants that are looking a little a lot on the ugly side. Once I am done that, I will go down it again to weed it, transplant a few things, and mulch. Oh yeah! Can't not mulch. It has done wonders in keeping the weeds down in my garden.

Now, I'm off to watch the Engineer set up the camera to do a star circle. If it works, perhaps I will post it tomorrow. I am curious to see what it will look like. Photography is so fun! Even the sky isn't the limit! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...