Friday, July 11, 2008

A Girls' Day

Bub was at a friend's house for a birthday party, so each of my girls had a friend over for an all girl's day. So, I had two sets of sisters and Bean's best friend over. They had a grand time chumming around.

First thing they always do when they get in the door is head for the dress up clothes. I made lunch while they chattered and giggled. The little ones changed into swimsuits because they wanted to be ready to swim as soon as lunch was done.

I made up a plate of crackers and cheese, and a veggie tray -- and I gave them fancy glasses for their peach juice. Then I layed out a blanket in the shade and let them have a picnic lunch.

The rest of the afternoon was spent swimming, drawing with chalk, playing with the hose, and pretending they were horses...they were so busy I hardly saw them.

Just after 4 pm they came in to watch a movie -- in our nice cool house. My dad and brother came out to fix the air this morning. Thanks Dad and R! Just in time too! Whew it was a scorcher today! -- and have pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...