Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Labrador Puppies

Oh how we would love to have a dog in our home again! At the same time, we have such mixed feelings. Time and finances are a huge part of pet ownership and we don't have a lot extra of either one of those these days. In the meantime, we get to live vicariously through friends of ours. They have two Labrador Retrievers. A golden and a chocolate. The chocolate had ten puppies just over two weeks ago. We got to be there for some of the births.  It was so cool! Yesterday, when we popped by the puppies are starting to open their eyes.


Can you believe that there is not one golden in this bunch? There are seven blacks and three chocolates. Oh, but they are adorable!

14 comments:

  1. Oh how cute and how nice to have puppies to visit.....ugh puppies are so much work!!...Wyatt keeps me so busy ~loved the pictures~ Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,

    So, so, so cute...but you DID read my blog post about my dogs last month, didn't you? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Yes, Wendy, I did. I've also read the trials and tribulations of Heather's dogs. Whoa can they be expensive! But they're worth it aren't they :o)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we have a dog, but I still believe you have the best arrangement by far. I am a cat person through and through!

    Yet, they are the yummiest kind of precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!!!! I love black labs:O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they ARE adorable. how could you resist? :) We would love a dog too. we live in a townhouse so it just wouldn't work. too sweet. I bet the kids LOVED this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO adorable! How tempting that must be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe there are so many black ones. Genetics surely baffles me. These are so sweet though...oh to hold a puppy and smell that delicious puppy breath, stroke that soft puppy coat, what joy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man....I shouldn't even be looking at those pictures....I'll be off tomorrow going to get one! :)

    SO so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just have to agree...they are adorable. But, just remember...big dogs make big messes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! Annesta, I forgot about the fun you just recently had. For sure, big doggies, big messes! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are SO cute! Yes, I must agree with Annesta, dogs mean work and more vacuuming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness - little puppy bodies and faces. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...