Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Swimming in September

Usually the last days of swimming happen on Labour Day weekend -- provided the weather is good. There may be a few unseasonably warm days in the month yet, and even well into October, but usually, they are few and far between, or the nights are so cool that by the time the day gets hot before we know it, it starts cooling down again. Not so, this September. I think overall, it was warmer than the entire month of August.

So what do you do when the pool has been down since Labour Day weekend and there's one warm day after another? You hit the beach of course!

We went Friday evening and again Saturday afternoon. Even I went swimming! Only the second time all year.







 Leo says, give me the sand over the water any day!

 He actually liked being buried. Until I was out of his line of sight that is. He is so attached to me!


It was a great way to spend a late September weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You
    Your photography is as fantastic as ever! We have had unusually warm weather also, anticipating cooler days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...