Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Some Shoots {Photographs of My Loves}

We did very little shooting this summer. Truthfully, I was thankful. I had enough going on without photo deadlines. I did take some time to do a few shoots of some of my favourite muses though.



Taken up at the cottage this summer.






In the back forty.







On a chilly day in early December. The golden hour! In the back forty.



Some studio work. For their work portfolios.

Finally, one just for laughs!

A photo of my girls being silly at a concert that I made into a meme. :o)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE! Your family looks so fun - I feel my sister & your oldest girls would get along very well! ;)

    xoxo,
    ~Michlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, especially love the golden hour ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I haven't met your family, Deborah, it sure looks like you do a great job of capturing each individual's personality in your pictures!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...