Monday, November 17, 2014

Snow for a PD Day!

What's more exciting than a PD Day. Why snow, on a PD Day of course!


The two youngest were the first ones out the door.


Followed by the Middles. Much to one teenager's disgust, they had school. Their PD Day wasn't until Friday, so she hoped in vain for a snow day.


The slide makes a great snow hill when there isn't quite enough for the sleds. I'm not sure what they were up to at this point though...

Here's to the first snow and plenty more to come!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! It's called a Personal Development day -- for the teachers. This one was designated so that the teachers could work on report cards which came out yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children here have been excited when it snows and disappointed when it melts.... I wonder how that might change come March? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...