Thursday, April 10, 2014

These Guys!

By now most of you know I am a big music lover. I enjoy many genres, and can't say I particularly like one genre over the other. My favorite musicians are those that cannot only entertain, but whose music can move my soul. In my diddlings on music sharing sites, I have discovered the 2Cellos. Oh my heart! Can these two young guys play! They are both classically trained cellists. They have actually been rivals over the years, but in 2011 they joined forces and now play album covers from some very non-classical genres of music. Like this one, for example.



Yup, it's very entertaining, but also talk about skill!

Just so you don't think that that is all they play, here's one of those beautiful classical pieces that sends shivers up and down my spine.



Well, there you have it. My next musicians that I look forward to seeing live some day. :o)

I hope you enjoy them too.

1 comment:

  1. These guys are awesome. Just heard U2's With or Without You the other day (greatest band around, in my opinion :). Fabulous. And so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...