Friday, April 5, 2013

Photography Challenge Day 5 Whatever You Want



These are my boots! I love them! I have wanted my own pair of girly rubber boots for a long time now, but couldn't find a pair that I immediately loved, or if I did they didn't come in my size. I found these at Wal**** and just had to try them on. Surprisingly they fit me perfectly, so I had to have them! Technically I don't need rubber boots, but considering the coming week's forecast, I will be glad I have them! How about you do you have a pair of boots or shoes that you just knew you wanted!? Do tell! I love footwear :o)!

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I have a pair just like that except the dots are smaller and rainbow colored, and instead of a bow mine have a buckle. :)

    I have seen some cute ones and could use a new pair, but thinking I'll wait until I see a sale. Many of my friends have been wearing them to school as "fashion boots" w/ their skinny jeans and it surprisingly looks really cute!

    Blessings,
    ~Michlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute boots! I love flip flops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...