Friday, October 12, 2012

Cross Country Race Day




On Wednesday was our girls' school cross country meet. It was a very cold day, but the rain stayed away. Our girls ran well. All three placed under fifteenth. All three sound like elephants when they hit the finish line. Funny thing is, their second cousins do too. Must be from the Engineer's mom's side of the family then ;o).

After the races were done, and the students boarded the buses to head back to school, Peanut and I went for a stroll through the Animal Farm. That is actually what it is called. She adores the animals and chats up a storm to them.






 After our visit with the critters, I was so glad to go home and WARM UP!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Deborah,
    Your girls are growing up so quickly! And I loved your animal pictures! Thanks for the email.
    Happy Friday!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...