Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blessed Sunday

I thought I'd start using Sundays as a time to share with you a verse, passage, quote, or song, etc, that caught my attention or touched my heart in some way through the week.

We are blessed to have three Christian radio stations in our area. I heard this song for the first time just the other day. The tune was what caught my attention first and then the words. I too want to live because it's good to be alive. I don't always, but it's definitely something to strive for!

  
Good to be Alive by Jason Gray

Hold on Is this really the life I'm living? Cause I don't feel like I deserve it Every day that I wake, every breath that I take you’ve given So right here, right now While the sun is shining down

I wanna live like there's no tomorrow Love like I'm on borrowed time It's good to be alive, yeah

Hold on If the life that we've been given Is made beautiful in the living And the joy that we get brings joy to the heart of the giver Then right here, right now This is the song I'm singing out

I wanna live like there's no tomorrow Love like I'm on borrowed time It's good to be alive [x2]

I won’t take it for granted I won’t waste another second All I want is to give you A life well lived, to say “thank you”

I wanna live like there's no tomorrow Love like I'm on borrowed time It's good to be, it's good to be alive

I wanna live like there's no tomorrow Love like I'm on borrowed time It's good to be alive

I won’t take it for granted I won’t waste another second All I want is to give you A life well lived, to say “thank you”

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah!
    Thank you for the song!
    God be with you this Sunday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the line, "the joy that we get brings joy to the heart of the giver". Thanks for sharing - may today be a day of rest and worship for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...