January 15 One thing you wore, one thing you gave away, one thing you shared:
- black boots -- keeping me warm, dry, and feeling just a touch sophisticated :o).
- a favorite cozy white sweater that has lost its shape.
- homemade from scratch clementine cake.
January 16 Three ways you witnessed happiness today
- a contently snoring dog
- the quiet, but animated play of a little one
- a daughter singing to the new piano music she is learning
January 17 One gift that made you laugh, one gift that made you pray, one gift that made you quiet
- Peanut and her unending joie de vivre.
- Bella. Oh that girl drives us to our knees!
- watching my son swim for the pure joy of it.
January 18 Three gifts from God's Word
hope, joy, peace -- from words in a devotional that my mom saved and gave to me.
The is only One who knows
All the answers to my woes;
He will all my needs supply
When in faith to Him I cry. ~ G.C.Morgan
January 19 A grace in the kitchen, a grace in the weather, a grace that might have never been
- leftover perogie casserole made by my mom.
- snow! Finally!!
- watching the sun set as we were detoured on to Hwy 21
January 20 Gifts you saw only when you got close up
- the unique intricacies of the snowflakes
- Duncan Phillips rocking out on the drums at the Newsboys concert
- the pattern of stitching on in the quilt on our bed
January 21 One thing in the sky, one thing from your memory, one thing that's ugly-beautiful
- gently gently falling snow
- going camping with the children in September when everyone else was back in school.
- Mt. Laundry. Ugly because it's never ending. Beautiful because it means are more than sufficiently clothed.