- Easy care hair.
- Being tall (it has many advantages).
- Aside from migraines, I always been (mostly) healthy.
January 2 A gift outside, inside, on a plate:
Beautiful morning sunshine making the clouds pink/orange.
Pink poinsettia brightening our great room.
Grilled cheese sandwiches on bakery bread.
January 3 Three lines that you overheard that were graces:
- "You can play with this."
- "You want me to colour with you?"
- "Leave the dishes. I will do them."
January 4 One gift old, new, and blue:
Lavender hand and foot lotion from Murray last Valentine's Day. It's divine!
Beautiful seashell necklace from my sweet friend Joanna in the Solomon Islands.
A cowl neck scarf for Maverick.
January 5 Something you're reading, you're making, you're seeing:
My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers.
A wrap ( I hope I have enough wool) for me.
Our beautiful new fireplace.
January 6 One thing in your bag, your fridge, your heart:
Art doodles by little hands in my 'life" planner (actually a notebook that I would really hate to lose.)
Milk for coffee and for strong healthy children.
Peace for today.
- Justifiable anger when it was needed.
- The man who holds my hand and heart.
- Children who love me even when I fail.