Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Something I Need to Add

I realized after I posted yesterday's post that I never wrote about our thankfulness for the prayers of God's people. Some of these people know us well. Some not as well, and some only through the wonders of the internet. Each one of them is a prayer warrior on our behalf and we are very thankful for every one of them. Often when someone tells or writes to me that they are praying for us, it literally moves me to tears. Often I read these little notes of encouragement when I'm at a point where I'm truly wondering about how crazy we've made our life and I feel a big hug from God and the pray-er. What a blessing and a gift to know how large and how awesome it is to be a part of God's huge extended family! So, even though I've said it before, a great big thank you to all of you who regularly lift up prayers on our behalf, and please know that when our prayer lives allow, that we are remembering you in our prayers also!

Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog and family!

    --Blessings,
    Delana

    http://nineyearpregnancy.wordpress.com
    http://delanasworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a Beautiful and Blessed family it is a privilege to pray for you guys!! And we here on the other end are blessed to be able to share the amazing things going on over in your neck of the woods....Love the picture of the girls on the swing I am missing the fall terribly and I am enjoying your less mess lol!! Ugh I could use some of that this house is hard to organize...I may gleam some ideas off of you ~Have a Great week Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you, dear Deborah.
    I do love praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just know that in those times of struggle, and we were ready to give up... those prayers kept coming, showing us that there are people who care and support us!

    You have a beautiful family!

    Blessings,
    ~Michlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...