Wednesday, November 30, 2011

22 Days to Less Mess (Day 19 The Boy's Room)

Teenage Boys are busy people. School to attend. Homework to do. Teams to practice for. Youth events to attend. A job to be responsible for. The list of (dangling participles) could go on and on.

Needless to say, his room needed some work. Surprisingly, he'd been on a tidying spree not that long ago, but it doesn't take long for it to look like a sorry mess again.

No that is not a beer can on the floor, but to the foreground are chocolate bar wrappers.

Some dusting, some vacuuming and some changing of the sheets to flannel, and his room is nice and clean again.


Now on to the closet!

Funny how everything lands on the floor right next to the hangers.


I think it's time for a lesson again in how to hang things properly. Yes, there is still a mess on the floor. I left that for him to do -- you know just in case he's bored.

6 comments:

  1. First, I always love your headers....you make me want to change mind exactly like yours! {And I really better change it to something more season appropriate}

    Love the series and I am doing much the same but I always forget the before pictures!

    Great job on keeping with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh! The very idea that your Bub would have a beer can on the floor of his room. I'm sure he would sooner walk barefoot over a mile of hot coals than to leave such a thing for you to find.
    You have done an amazing job.
    Stay warm today.
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love before and after pictures. Good for you for tidying up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not just teenage boys... It's girls too! :) That's why cleaning on our weekends is super important to do! :)

    I think going through our closet is a good idea too!

    Can't wait to see the last of your posts.

    Blessings,
    ~Michlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed how fast my boys' room revert to messiness. Really, the before picture in this post doesn't look all that bad--but I'm sure it felt great to get the room put all the way back to rights, nonetheless.

    xofrances

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed so hard over this I cried. My tween's room - ack! He couldn't hang anything properly if I offered to pay him a million dollars. The floor of his closet is always a disaster area.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...