Friday, July 15, 2011

Meet Spindles

Peach was busy cutting and stitching for a few days this past week. She'd had the materials for this project stored in her closet for months, but with the busyness of school, she just couldn't find the time to get at it. I'm glad she found some time this week because he is adorable!

Meet Spindles the Horse!

He had a photo session yesterday.


He was a little shy at first...


By the end though, he was loving the attention. I think he might end up on the cover of GQ someday ;oD!


Happy Friday!

12 comments:

  1. I love it! :) Good job Peach! Maybe I'll have to start on embroidering another towel before the end of summer! We finally got to the library today, so I have some good books to read.

    Blessings,
    ~Michlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell your sweet girl what a wonderful job she did! She can sew for me any day.
    Happy weekend!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She did a lovely job - very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Peach!

    He's the adorable horse version of the sock monkey :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spindles would delight anyone! I love how you gave him a fabulous photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahaha He is so Cute!! Love it! :)~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable. Love that he had a photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...