Monday, March 7, 2011

Multitude Monday



Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

  • Freshly fallen snow. Even though I am (very) tired of winter, it's still beautiful.
  • The soothingly beautiful voice of Paul Potts.
  • A very relaxing weekend.
  • Swimming and coffee with friends on Friday evening. It was so good to see them again!
  • Coffee with other friends on Saturday. The second time in less than a week! Fun! They're really more like family.
  • Blogging friends who bless with their words, prayers, and posts.
  • Hair colour. It makes me feel pretty.
  • Compliments brand kettle cooked chips. Yes, they're bad for me, but oh so good!
  • Our big comfy chairs that are honestly big enough to hold two of us. So cozy.
  • Praying for our children thanks to my friend Julie's blog.
  • Watching my children play.
  • Seeing Bub's artwork. Incredible!
  • Listening to Squirt do her speech in front of her whole school. She did so well!
  • Seeing men take pride in their work.
  • Hearing the song, banter, and laughter of the tradesmen as they work on our addition. Yes, they actually burst into song on occasion (and they make me smile because of it).
  • Ducting for heating is all in.
  • Insulation is all in.
  • Bathtub/shower is in.
  • Wiring is all in.
  • Kitchen is being readied for installation.
  • Counter top is chosen.
  • Looking forward to a busy, but good week!

Giving thanks for eucharisteo #'s 1069 - 1090

If you would like to join the Gratitude Community or see more lists like this, join us at Holy Experience. It will change how you see life!

5 comments:

  1. Love the Compliments brand kettle chips too! :-) Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for all of your installations!!!!! Way to go for your little squirt :OP HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list...

    Also, I love the post on positive adoption language. I think the world should take a class. Sometimes people say stupid things without even realizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list, Deborah!
    But tell me more about swimming and coffee? I am assuming it's an indoor pool, right?
    So glad that your construction is coming along. I know you will be so happy to have it all completed!
    blessings my friend,
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deborah ~

    What you said to me? It was so beautiful.

    I know that your situation is very different. You are providing a loving supportive caring home.
    While you can't know what transpired prior you can love love love unconditionally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...