Monday, December 20, 2010

The Gingerbread House Tradition

Every year, we make a gingerbread house. This year it was a barn.


We found it at the farm store. Who knew?!? Bub took the reins this year and pretty much crafted the entire thing on his own


. His disgruntled sisters decided to make their own out of graham crackers. They had fun. I was left with the mess.


Par for the course. Next year, if I think of it early enough, I want to make my own gingerbread and craft my our house. On of the Engineer's co-workers does this every year, right down to the classic car in the garage. How hard can it be to park a great big van in our gingerbread garage :oD?!

3 comments:

  1. Bub cracks me up. I think it is cool that he will do this sort of thing. Love the barn and I think I spy a pueblo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! It cracked me up seeing him all bundled up and barefoot. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...