Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tears Today

I hadn't realized until now how hard this wait is affecting me. I am currently blogging for friends who are in Ethiopia right now visiting with their new son. It's a strange feeling to log in to an account that does not belong to me and publish posts that I have not written. Today was court day for our friends. They passed with flying colours. What an emotional day for them though. I am so thrilled for them and can hardly wait to meet their new little guy. He is so precious!

I don't read their posts until I have published them, and today I just bawled and bawled. How long before we are on the other side of the world hearing those sweet words, "They're yours!" Please Lord, let it be soon! This waiting is so hard.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...