Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Squirt's Drawing

I know the adoption stuff has been written mostly from my perspective, but don't think for a minute that the rest of my family doesn't think about our daughters regularly too. Squirt especially is very excited about her new sisters. She mentions them daily. Talks about them at school and even draws pictures to share.


Her class was doing chapel on the Thursday before Thanksgiving. At one point all the children came up to say what they are thankful for. A drawing was put on the power point while they said their piece. If the school didn't know about her sisters before, they certainly do now :o)! Oh my heart!! What a sweet girl I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...