Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rail Roaders Cap

I made this sometime during the crazy business of the past several weeks. I had an insatiable urge to sew, and my friend Shelley who is also a photographer, has been looking for a railroaders cap as a prop for awhile now. I found this tutorial and had to try it!


It was simple and fun, but I made it too big :o(. (I will make the next one smaller). I'm now on the hunt to find fabric that matches those adorable little navy and white striped Osh Kosh overalls that most boys wore when they were little. I wonder how close I will get?

4 comments:

  1. OK, the fabulous weekly meals, the quilting, the amazing photography,homeschooling 4 kids... and now this?? You can make hats? If I didn't like you so much, I think I'd have to hate you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are, indeed, a woman of many talents!

    Maybe you can find some of those little overalls at consignment stores or Goodwill and use the fabric?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly Deborah, that is so cute! So cute! And, it does not look easy at all. Perhaps easy because sewing comes naturally to you.
    You remind me of my mom because she was such a great seamstress and she loved to sew.
    Great job!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat looks extra cute because of the model :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...