Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lack of Supervision

There was much noise and giggling from the girls' room before church today. Then I heard the back door slam and realized the youngest had gone outside. Time to investigate despite the fact that my hair was still sticking out at all angles.

Imagine my surprise...

"Hi Mom!"


"You could fall backwards and royally hit your head!" Dad explains.

Good thing Dad was there too.

"Where is she?" "What is taking her so long?"

Grampa revealed after church that this escapade was not the first time either -- and Gramma would say, " lack of supervision!" And so it is, but I think I need two of me then. Then at least the one with bad hair can stay home ;o)!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! yes it does seem at times that there is not enough of us to go around hehe! Thank goodness the Lord watches over our children also for those moments that one sneaks past us. We do the best we can when we are out numbered lol ~Maybe thats why I have so many bad hair days not enough time to style it right ~you'll have to put those pictures in the photo album ~Blessings Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our youngest was a climber, too. I went out in the back yard one day (she was two at the time) and she was on top of the high swing set. I didn't know if I should be amazed that she could climb so well or scared to death that she embraced "risky" over and over again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...