Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some Projects

In an effort to keep very busy over the past few days, I have completed a couple sewing projects.

I found this fabric at a second hand store. I loved its soft washed feel and the dark blue that will get the girls through many summer days of playing outside in their tiered skirts.

I fell in love with this fabric last year and because it was on sale, I bought a few metres so I could make the girls pyjama bottoms. I made them capris for the summer and put a little matching ribbon on each side of the bottom leg slit. The bright colours make them perfect to pair with a bright summer T shirt.

Poor Squirt is feeling left out as both skirts and capris are for her older sisters. I did promise her that she will be getting some soon too.

1 comment:

  1. Very very cute! The skirts look nice AND functional, and those capris are adorable!

    You are a woman of many talents :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...