Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some Home Ec.

Bub and Peach are old pros at making grilled cheese sandwiches. Today they decided Beans should learn as she hasn't made them before.

As they were dashing up the stairs, I heard Peach say to Beans,"First you need to get the bread out of the freezer!"

I chuckled because I know that we are forever out of bread and it is in the freezer out in the garage. I think this was just their sneaky way of getting out of having to dash outdoors to the freezer. Then I told them there was actually a full loaf in the cupboard.

Anyways the sandwiches turned out not too bad -- slightly burned, but still edible. Not bad for a first home ec lesson from the older sibilings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...