Sunday, February 22, 2009

1000 Gifts #26-46

Despite still being in the depths of snow and winter, there is so much to be thankful for.

I haven't done this for a few weeks, so bear with me, the list may be long.

17. A few days with above freezing temperatures. We even saw the lawn again.
18. Waking to fresh snowfalls many mornings that melted as the temperatures rose above 0 Celsius.
19. Post treatment success for a dear friend.
20. My photo chick friends.
21. Birthday celebrations for little girls.
22. Time spent with extended family.
23. That the Engineer still has a job despite major changes at work.
24. Coffee with my best (female) friend!
25. Evenings away to scrapbook or make cards.
26. Watching young girls and seniors interact and have fun.
27. Listening to my children play happily together.
28. Having Peach in the kitchen with me cooking or baking.
29. A great turnout for our GEMS chili supper despite a sudden, but short lived snowstorm.
30. An almost completed skirt for one of the girls.
31. That we're making good headway on our adoption paperwork.
32. Roads clean enough for a long walk one afternoon.
33. A wonderful Bible study group!
34. Excellent Christian books, videos, and Bible studies.
35. An ever helpful husband in many ways. He is oh so right for me!
36. A good sale on free trade dark chocolate. Mmmmm!
37. A basement that is ever so slowly becoming more and more finished.
38. Evening drives into the city in a sunset instead of the darkness. Yay! Spring is just around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...