Sunday, December 21, 2008

Simply Sunday

I had a wonderful baby fix in the church nursery today. I love babies. Always have, always will. They just don't have to be my own anymore.

It was a wild drive to church and home. We had some snow through the night and now the winds have picked up making the roads really rough despite the fact that the sun keeps peeking out. It will be a wonderful day to curl up with a hot chocolate and good books.

Our little family will do presents tonight. This will give them a few days to enjoy them and enable them to separate the gift part of Christmas with the birth of our Saviour.

It is nice to be home. To not have to go anywhere. To listen to my children play. To relax. To be cozy. To read all day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully described... I love simple Sunday's like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...