Thursday, November 27, 2008

Warp Speed

I feel like things are moving at warp speed these days and most of it is not in relation to the up coming Christmas season.

Yesterday Seniora D and I made 36 Christmas cards for her to send to Columbia. Four and a half hours later, we were done. I am thankful that my mom was here to keep an eye on the kids for me or it might have taken even longer. Then we gobbled down our supper (which thankfully I had the foresight to put in the crockpot at noon) and dashed out the door for AWANA.

The Engineer and I then went on a hunt for birthday presents for our niece and nephew's birthday party. That job completed, we drove back to the church to pick up the kids. Once the kids were in bed, our evening was spent quietly reading in our big comfy chairs. As usual, our internet was running extremely slow (even on dial up), so neither of us felt the need to get any work done on our webpage or blogs. I don't mind though because it's nice to be able to spend time just sitting together in the same room and not get frustrated at technological difficulties. At least I can always turn the page of my book :-).

Today, there is school to do, French classes to attend, borrowed stamping items to return, and laundry to do. In the large scheme of things, this will be a quiet day.

Tomorrow, there will be school yet. Then two photo shoots, and hopefully somewhere in there I will be able to go grocery shopping because Saturday we're gone all day for my niece and nephew's birthday party.

So far Sunday looks like a very quiet day...

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...